COVID-19 Office Precautions
Pursuant to the Governor’s stay at home orders, our office will continue to remain closed until at least the middle of May. In the meantime we are seeing patients through convenient video conferencing. You may book a virtual appointment directly through our website, or if we are in network with your insurance please let our staff know and they will book you a televisit. Although we will have limited staffing in the office, our answering service will let us know of your needs so we may respond quickly and appropriately.
When we do open, we will have a number of safety protocols in place:
- You MUST wear a mask when you come for your appointment. Dr. Rogers and her staff will also be wearing protective masks.
- In case of illness – please notify us if you have had any cough, fever, or upper respiratory symptoms so that we may reschedule or convert your appointment to a video-conference.
- You will wait in your car and we will call you when it is time for your appointment, to minimize time in the waiting area with other patients.
- You will see clear ‘sneeze guards’ in place at each check-in counter and nursing station. We will also be constantly cleaning and wiping down surfaces in between patients.
- We will keep exam room doors partially open to maintain good ventilation
Even after re-opening, we will encourage videoconferencing for all patients who are willing and prefer to follow up from the safety and comfort of their homes. Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions.
Dr. Rogers will be authorizing refill requests and responding to urgent calls through our answering service. If you need to schedule a telemedicine visit via Skype/Facetime you may do so here: https://www.hairrestorationofthesouth.com/contact-us/virtual-consultation/
Please join in our efforts to keep you and everyone around you safe and healthy during this unusual time.
Nicole Rogers, MD, FAAD