61 year old female was seen at baseline in August 2018. She had already been on spironolactone 100mg daily and finasteride 1mg daily but we increased her finasteride dose to 5mg and added topical minoxidil 5% spray. She was seen for follow up 6 months later with great improvement!
5mg Finasteride For Female Hair Loss
Request An Appointment Today!
- Elle Magazine Asks Dr. Rogers, What Steps To Follow If You Want Thicker Hair?
- Traction Alopecia – Hairline Edges Correction Case Study
- Impressive Minoxidil Results After 6 Months
- Viral video shows hair buildup caused by drugstore shampoo
- Dr. Rogers lectures at the 2019 American Academy of Dermatology Conference in Wahington, DC