This is a 64 year old woman of African descent who developed severe hair loss and itching after years of using relaxers and glued-in hair extensions. She underwent scalp biopsy showing CCCA (central centrifugal cicatricial alopecia) and stopped all damaging grooming techniques. She also used topical clobetasol solution and oral doxycycline. Her results before and after 1 year of treatment are shown here.
Medical therapy for central centrifugal cicatricial alopecia
Request An Appointment Today!
- Dr. Rogers Chosen Among Best Doctors – Dermatology – By Louisianna Life Magazine
- Medical therapy for central centrifugal cicatricial alopecia
- Norwood Class 5 Hair Loss – Case Study
- Dr. Rogers Presents at the 27th ISHRS World Congress in Bangkok, Thailand
- Is Air Pollution to Blame for Your Bad Hair Day? A New Study Says Maybe So.