This is a 40 year old gentleman who was bothered by hair thinning in the vertex. He started on Propecia (finasteride) 1mg daily as well as Rogaine 5% foam nightly. He was followed continuously and found to have significant improvement. His follow up photos is 15 months after initiation of treatment at which time he had almost complete regrowth in the crown area.
Propecia Hair Loss Case Study
Request An Appointment Today!
- Elle Magazine Asks Dr. Rogers, What Steps To Follow If You Want Thicker Hair?
- Traction Alopecia – Hairline Edges Correction Case Study
- Impressive Minoxidil Results After 6 Months
- Viral video shows hair buildup caused by drugstore shampoo
- Dr. Rogers lectures at the 2019 American Academy of Dermatology Conference in Wahington, DC